Welcome back to The Mamaverse! This week we speak with Lauren Donahue in an exciting and adventurous episode of the Podcast. Lauren is an expert in health, wellness, and the mind-body connection. As the creator of Unplugged Mornings, Lauren shares her 9-step process to helping individuals disconnect with the world of technology and social media, to reconnect back to their true self!
In this episode, we dive into a lot, from chatting about morning routines to hiking Mount Kilimanjaro. Lauren has gone to extremes, including living in a cave, and participating in a social experiment to truly delve into health and wellness, disconnecting with the fast paced world around us, and reconnecting with our inner self. With her influence, Lauren has been able to travel and speak all around the country to provide hope to the hopeless, facilitate connection to the lonely and share the message that every life matters.
You do not want to miss this episode.
What We Covered:
- The Importance of starting your day with a smile.
- What it really means to disconnect from the world around you and the extremes Lauren went to do so.
- What it means to reconnect with yourself using the mind-body connection.
- Participating in a social experiment and living in a cave, and how these experiences have informed her business.
- Lauren’s new business venture: Laleigh Coffee.
- How she ran her way into a better state of mental health, and tips for you can implement into your wellness routine.
- Lauren’s Own 9 - step process to unplug and reconnect with yourself.
Pro Tip: Nourish yourself and then you will be able to nourish others.
Meet Lauren Donahue
Lauren Donahue is the founder of Unplugged Mornings and Laleigh Coffee. Lauren has also opened and sold two fitness studios, is a certified personal trainer, group fitness instructor and fitness model in addition to leading online workouts that reach hundreds of thousands of men & women. Lauren caters her workouts to people who want to focus on changing their lives through fitness and mindfulness and has been featured in USA Today Sports, Marie Claire Magazine and Mind Body Green. Lauren has been seen on Good Day LA Fox 11, FOX, ABC, NBC Universal, GSN, E! Entertainment, CBS and Syfy.
Lauren Donahue’s Links: