Welcome back to The Mamaverse Podcast. This episode is packed with helpful information on overall well-being and self-healing. We’re thrilled to introduce you to Khristee Rich in our third episode. Khristee shares with us her personal story of self-healing chronic disease through nutrition after being sick for nearly 15 years. You’ll hear her holistic journey to wellness which combines nutrition with acupuncture, and meditation.
Holistic wellness uses nutrition to heal the body, but it also incorporates the mind and spirit as well. Prioritizing yourself, empowering yourself can help you overcome chronic illness and other conditions naturally. Using this approach to wellness, Khristee has helped women with anxiety, skin conditions, cancer, upset stomachs, and any other illness you can think of.
What We Covered:
- Discovering the root cause of illness can be a challenging and confusing first step for many women on their journey to wellness.
- Where do you go once you know the diagnosis?
- Doctors often treat the problem, but they don’t understand its root cause.
- Khristee talks about the importance of the whole health history from when symptoms began.
- How stress levels, diet, and lifestyle are impacting your health and overall wellness.
- Illness starts emotionally. Khristee dives into the importance of emotional wellness as an aspect of your overall physical wellness.
- If you haven’t resolved and healed trauma, it goes into the body and manifests as disease.
- Khristee incorporates shamanism, chakra healing, and reiki healing into her wellness practice and works to balance the body, mind, and spirit.
- Be curious about your body, and see how it connects with how you feel.
Meet Khristee Rich
Khristee Rich is a holistic health expert, healer, and writer who advocates for women's health and wellness. With over twenty years as a researcher and seventeen years as a holistic expert, she empowers women to heal their chronic conditions and trauma using the natural medicine of the Earth, so that they become healthy, joyful women and make the impact they desire in their lives. She is currently writing a three book series on childbirth around the world.